PT Bank BRI (Persero) Tbk - D3 Fresh Graduate Frontliner BRI March 2015

PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk - Bank BRI  is a public listed banking company in Indonesia with a primary focus on business ...

Frontliner BRI
PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk - Bank BRI is a public listed banking company in Indonesia with a primary focus on business development of micro, small, and medium enterprises (MSME's) segments. As a public-listed bank, Bank BRI — whose shares are traded under the code BBRI since 2003 — is controlled by the Government of Indonesia with 56.75% shares ownership as at the end of business year of 2014. The remaining 43.25% interest in Bank BRI is owned by public. Bank BRI is headquartered in Jakarta and now is widely recognized as the Country's second largest banks in term of assets. According to PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk Full Year 2014 Financial Statement (Audited) as cited by, Bank BRI reported total consolidated assets of Rp 801,955 billions in the end of 2014, up 29.07% on the prior year (Rp 626,182 billion in 2013).

To answer the challenges of the future, PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk We are seeking for suitably qualified and professional candidates to join as

Frontliner - Teller & Customer Service

General Requirements
  • Male/Female, not over 25 years of age.
  • Background in Associate Degree (D3) in all majors, GPA at least of 2.75.
  • Able to communicate well, deft and honest.
  • Good appearance with a minimum height of 165 cm for Male and 155 cm for Female with proportional weight.
  • Computer literate, minimum Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
  • Placement for Cikarang area (domiciled in Bekasi, Tambun, Cibitung and Cikarang will be highly prioritized).
      For further information, please refer official source from JobsDB on following link below. All positions above are contract directly with PT Bank BRI (Persero) Tbk. If you are interested and competent in accordance with the requirements, please submit (by postal services of submit directly) your application complete with curriculum vitae, ID Card, recent photo (4x6 and full body) at PT Mutualplus Global Resources - Sudirman Park B15, Jl KH Mas Mansyur Kav 35 Jakarta Pusat. PT Mutualplus Global Resources is an authorized recruitment services of PT Bank BRI (Persero) Tbk. Application will be treated strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will receive responses. ( Source)


      lowongan kerja baru 3703608534251947716

      Follow Us


      Dapatkan Lowongan Kerja terbaru via Email Anda:

      Connect Us